They say that a man needs just three things to get married – a woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with, a wedding band, and a beautiful location to commemorate the special event. If marriage is on your mind, then we assume you have already found your woman, and now you need to buy that ring and decide on the wedding destination.
You cherish the woman you love, so you would want nothing but the best to symbolize the love and bond you two share. The wedding ring not only signifies your sacred union, but it is also a symbol of your commitment. Therefore, you must choose your wedding band carefully and with love. You need to think of size, style, design, and cost when making the purchase. Since you will be wearing it all the time, you would also need to think of comfort and longevity.
The joys of online shopping
If you are pressed for time and do not have much to spend, you can rely on stores such as https://www.mensweddingbands.com. Reputed online sellers offer a wide range of designs and materials. You can even find bands made of unusual materials such as antler and dinosaur bone! Some also offer attractive prices inclusive of massive discounts. You may get a lifetime warranty, and there is often a 30-day return policy that allows you to exchange the ring after purchase. Some of the reputed brands offer free shipping and delivery. If you want an exclusive handcrafted or customized ring for yourself, you can find that too when researching online.
You now know the technicalities of buying a wedding ring. Let us talk about the destination that will be appropriate. Here are a few of the most popular and glamorous wedding destinations from around the world:
- Greece – A spectacular spot for destination weddings, Greece tops the charts for many couples out there. Some of the best places in the country include Santorini, Mykonos, Crete, Corfu, and Rhodes, and each of these locations has its unique attractions as a wedding destination. To get married in any of the Greek Islands, you need documents such as birth certificates of both bride and groom, declarations of single status and a marriage license. You would also have to get all three papers translated into Greek before submission.
- Italy – The country swears by the philosophy of eating, drinking, and being merry with friends and family, and that makes it a fun destination for your wedding. The most popular destinations are Rome, Venice, and Tuscany. Passports and birth certificates aside, you also need a proof of entry into Italy and a divorce/death certificate if applicable. Apart from all this, you would also need a Dichiarazione Giurata.
- Fiji – The beautiful island nation is a hot destination for romantic weddings. The shimmering sea, the coral reefs, and the pristine beaches would be the ideal backdrop for a perfect wedding. You need to send out an application to the marriage registrar's office in Fiji at least two weeks in advance, and the bride and groom need to arrive at least three days before the wedding date.
- Aruba – This Caribbean island is the best destination a person can hope for as a venue for his wedding. Buzzing with nightlife and pleasant weather, Aruba can be a great place to invite your friends along for a memorable wedding and have a long party in the bargain.
- Hawaii – Apart from the many beaches, Hawaii has so much that the guests can enjoy while they are at your dream wedding. You can get up close and personal with steaming and bubbling lava, or gaze at stars under an endless night sky, or sample the different foods served at the numerous restaurants. Depending on the time of the year, your guests and you could even spot whales there.
- Jamaica – This is the third largest Caribbean island, and is so popular as a wedding destination that there are hundreds of properties designed just for hosting weddings. You need to reach only 24 hours before the wedding, after getting your marriage licenses. However, you must mail the necessary documents to the Ministry of National Security several weeks in advance.
- Puerto Rico – Though slightly unusual as a wedding destination, Puerto Rico has many things to look forward to, and you should at least consider it. You will find both beaches and jungles here along with some old forts, which can add a medieval touch to your special day. There is no waiting period for your wedding here.
- Las Vegas – If bright lights and stylish hotels attract you more than beaches and mountains, Las Vegas is the place you need to head to for your wedding. Apart from the expected attraction of the numerous casinos, you will get many other entertainment options here. There are some locations which can give you the backdrop of a desert for your wedding. The best thing about this destination is that it does not require any paperwork to deem you eligible for marriage. You just land there, go to one of the chapels, produce an id, and that is it!
There is a lot to plan and take care of before a wedding. However, choosing the wedding location and venue and buying the wedding ring are two of the most crucial tasks that many people find difficult. When ordering men's wedding band online, you need to be very clear in your mind about what you want. There are several materials to choose from, and you should be careful if you are allergic to some metals.
The traditional look of a high polished finish is most popular. However, some people go in for a duller and less reflective finish called matte which looks more understated. Some manufacturers have introduced a combination finish which has some parts of the ring polished to perfection, whereas other parts are in dull, matte finish. Finally, there are some wedding bands which have a hammered texture which gives the rings a different look. Regardless of which one you choose, you and your partner should be happy with your purchase!